Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hey everyone!

Just past exit 130 to fredtown on I95 headed to philly with a truck load of adidas tennis shoes.
We did a detour to chesapeake walmart coming from Spartanburg SC, met Zsuzsi and Michael on their ways to mom's, they were dropping off some mail for us. We thought we would get home for the night, but they took 6 hrs to load the truck..they said it had wasps in it, Mark says the wasps came from their pallets,not from the trailer-any way we tried, stopped around 10:45 pm near the NC/VA border, and got up this morning at 5:45 and made it to walmart in ches. at 8am. We are going to Marshalls DC again in philly.
Yep tomorrow Mark turns the big 50, I will be making him a lemon cake via truck cookin- I'll let you know how it comes out. We will also have steak and baked potatoes.
Mom sounds like you will be having a big thanksgiving feast this year, I will be missing everyone. Michael and Zsuizsi will be cooking my turkey,Catherine and Eric will be there and Adam and his new girl friend Jackie(sweet girl). Anyway it is a bit bouncy so I am saying by for now.
Mark and Jane

No comments: