Wednesday, November 14, 2007

cold and rainy

....almost....was balmy warm today. Rain and cold for tonight. I stayed after school for Drama Club and then some planning work....got stopped by the principal and we chatted. So, it was late getting home. Scott isn't feeling well but we didnt' go to ER - prob. a kidney stone. We had a big fight in Giant because I tried to buy a nutrition book for him. He had Popeye's for lunch......

In other news, I got a small steam cleaner machine to test before I get the big one. I love it. It's especially good for stainless and metal surfaces and tile. If they would attach a vacuum, like a shop vac type, it would be a perfect tool.

Hope the truck gets fixed soon. What will you do for breakfast? Any places close by?

And in unrelated news/commentary: Christmas lights should NOT be up yet. and..... Get the slingshots ready because no blow up lawn ornament is safe this year.

No comments: