Friday, November 16, 2007

YooooooooooHoooooooooooooooo - Jane, where is you????????????

Guess what!?! Bobby called last night and He, Shannon, and Jaida are coming for Thanksgiving - perhaps Sal as well! Happy about that - it's always a treat to be with Jaida (and Shannon and Bobby as well). Marianne, if you are reading this, we'd love to have you, James, and Christian here, too. There will be quite a gang of us! Szuszi and Michael might come this weekend, too.

It got cold again and snow was forecast a little farther west for last night. Don't know yet if it actually happend or not.

Today I will finish house cleaning - I hope and work on my "master" shopping list for next week. This whole town is out of the kind of peas that I like! I bought 3 packages of brussel sprouts by mistake and I know people (Nancy) will really turn up their noses at that even though it is a traditional Thanksgiving vegetable. Ellen is on the lookout for peas up her way and Nancy, if you read this, look in Va. Beach, too. 3 packages Bird's Eye peas in butter! Also need sparkling apple cider - let me know if you get it!

Happy Friday everyone - TGIF!

Love and kisses
Mom

No comments: