Thursday, November 15, 2007

Well, it's 6 A.M. and I just read your post. Hope the truck is repaired by now - do you get paid for the time waiting? I sure hope so. And I can't believe Jane is in Florida and DID'NT buy something cooler to wear.

It's raining here today, and neither Sandi nor Fritz will step outside! Will have to watch them like a hawk today to guard against yellow puddles. Sandi is good - it's rare that she has an accident. Fritz could care less and I just don't have the heart to be mean to him.

Have started the BIG clean-up hear getting ready for thanksgiving. Hope to have all next week for baking, etc. Going to make lemon pie, apple pie, pecan pie, and a pumpking trifle. Also that coffee cake that Jane makes. Oh, yes, ELLEN - will you make candied sweet potatoes??? Tell me what to buy. Sweet potatoes, marshmallows, and what else? And how is Scott feeling?

Haven't talked to Michael or Szuszi yet, so I don't know if they're coming this weekend or not. I will call tonite.

AND, how come Nancy isn't posting here? Where are you Nancy?

XXX to everyone
Mom

No comments: