Saturday, January 26, 2008

bed hogs

Good morning everyone---

Ellen, it seems like i slept in the same boat you did. Had a very rough night last night thanks to you know the bed hogs in my house. Last night, Jamie had a trantrum when i changed the channel and watched something other than disney's
"minuteman". He took his Bruti to my room and locked the door and watched tv and fell asleeep in my bed. OK..so, had to have Joey help me unlock the door. I didn't have the heart to kick the hogs out...but did move em over. Went to sleep and woke up to having Jamie w/his head on my pillow, legs up in the air, leaning on me and Brutus under the blankets streeeeetch out accross the bottom of the bed and he was on is back. I couldn't even streetch my legs out, and was on the very edge of the bed. So of course i had to get up..move the hogs and then couldn't get back to sleep. So, i watched some nutty movie w/Syvester Stallone and a tunnel crash. Finally, rolled over and got a little more sleep, however Brutti decided he just couldn't help himself and streeched himself along my torso and licked my chin, hand or what ever he could lick...had to block my face....so when i woke up..it was almost 8 w/Jamie looking at me -- and telling me that "mom it's almost 8'oclock". So, here i am.
Hope you guys all have a good w/end. And, whoever works on the roof at mom's BE CAREFUL. And, Mom -- i took next Friday off. So, we can come up early. We'll be there on Friday early evening.

No comments: