Monday, January 21, 2008

still in GA

We are still in GA waiting for the truck to be worked on...they said this afternoon.
Ellen try indeed.com then do a search, found out some junk on usaa. Its people comments and so forth. I have no other favorites. Hey mom can you help me out with driving instuctor for Mark at ssvcc, looks like no vacancies to me, I don't know if you can still put in a resume or application.
We will be going home for a few hours soon, have to get Marks rx filled...and more$$$, guess we should wait for payday. Since we are waiting here can't afford to go home for a few days too..oh well
Michael is finally going to part with his project car that he doesn't work on..the
International..yippee..he's selling it to a junkyard.

Well thats all I have for now.
love
mark and jane

No comments: