Friday, January 4, 2008

Well, well, well. I wrote a long blog here this morning and it's not appeared. Never happened before. Oh well - here goes again.

Cold, cold, cold. It's okay in the house but the problem is Fritz - won't step foot outside - can't blame him really and of course there's sprinkle tinkle all over. Sandi has had a stomach upset (and not the throw-up kind either!) Hope it's not contagious. She has always been so good that I can't bear to even yell at her - I know she can't help it - but I am tired of scrubbing spots off carpet!

Girls, you will laugh at this - last night I made linguini with clam sauce - yum! I didn't tell dad ahead of time, (knew he would say NO!) - I just plopped it down in front of him and watched. First came the pathetic look at his plate and then the questioning look at me. He wouldn't dare say anything - last time he complained I banged my fist on the table and scared him to death - lol. Tonite it's Senate Bean Soup which has been in the freezer (am I pushing my luck?).

Jane - did I tell you I bought myself a new "bird girl"? Anyhow, it's made of concrete and weighs about 500 lbs. - it's BIG. Dad and I managed to slide it off the back of the truck and it's now resting on the sidewalk. We are waiting for you and Mark to help us set it in the garden. Hernias are verboten.

Time to get offline and back to scrubbing (getting ready for Mrs. Clean's visit doncha know).

love to all
Mom

No comments: