Thursday, January 10, 2008

Okay - here is my daily post! Today we went in Mark's big truck to town - fun. Visited the new Goodwill Hah! - and I bought one 69cent mirror to go with my collection. Then we toured the new Lowes - very nice, followed by lunch at Long John Silver's - hadn't eaten there in about 30 years. I just played my Literati game (lost) and Jane is on her laptop paying bills. It's raining and when we got home Dad opened door first and out raced Fritz to greet me. However, he HATES rain, so he got as far as me yelping all the while, made an immediate u-turn and raced back inside the house. He is so funny. Sandi came to greet me too and stayed out a little longer - her hair is longer so she doesn't feel the rain right away. Jane and Mark will be on the road again tomorrow, but they don't know where they'll be going yet.

Aunt Nancy called this morning - the only news of note is that Tom remarried. He had been seeing a woman in British Columbia who has 3 children and they were married in October and had a baby in December. She said Brendan is thrilled to have a baby brother and seems happy to have a big family now. Tom sold his house in Philadelphia and has moved to B.C. so she will not be seeing much of Brendan, but he calls her frequently. Let's hope they live happily ever after!

Getting offline now to have a little snooze - all that lunch food has made me sleepy.

Love to all
Mom

No comments: