Thursday, January 24, 2008

We're going to TX

We are at the Norfolk ,International Terminal getting loaded-with rubber to take to TX, the load delivers on Monday so we have plenty of time, we should get there on Sunday.
Sorry I didn't call Cathering, I didn't read your blog till today.
I will make this short as I am still in a state over Bobby's phone call last night at 12:30 am. I am just killing some time before I call him again, I'll wait a few more minutes.
We had a short stop home, got the rx for Mark, only $137 I was worried it would be over $200,got a few groceries and then had dinner, Marianne and Christian came over too. Mark did laudry.
Ellen - Michael didn't sell the International - decided to wait cause he really didn't want to sell to junkyard - but he still needs to get rid of it, so if you could contact your guy again..Michaels ph 757-635-1498.
Ok I am going to call Bobby now
everyone takecare
luv
jane

No comments: