Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today I have a doctor appointment at 11 A.M. for a fasting blood sugar test. I am not suppposed to eat breakfast, so of course I woke up extra early today and will have to starve all morning. I will be grocery shopping afterwards and, no doubt will load up my cart with all the wrong things. Besides which, Dad has his train club dinner meeting tonite which means i can pick out something for me for dinner - got any suggestions. Has to be something I don't have to use pots and pans for - like a T.V. dinner. Maybe a Boston Market pot pie. (Can you tell I am hungry already?). I have a Netflix video here to watch this evening. T.V. has been so awful lately - I tried to watch Jon & Kate last nite and couldn't stand all the crying, screaming kids.

Have a great day everyone!

Mom

No comments: