Monday, January 21, 2008

Grandma- don't you worry about what we like to eat. Eric and I will pretty much eat anything you put in front of us..but that steak and chili sound delicious! You're right about the snow..I don't want those boys up there trying to fix a roof when its snowing and wind blowing and slippery..but the second they finish I hope there's a blizzard! See you in a few days!

Ellen-I'm reading this book called Teach Like Your Hair's On Fire by Rafe Esquith. I don't know if you've ever heard of it but its really good. When I'm finished with it, if you want I'll let you borrow it. Not too sure what made me want to but while I was reading I pretty much decided I want to be a 6th grade English teacher...I'm almost positive that's what you teach, if not correct me. But when it gets closer to me becomming a full time teacher maybe you can give me some pointers..any advice helps. If Kati has started reading either of those books will you ask her if she likes them for me? Thanks.

love,
catherine

No comments: