Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Gosh, here it is Wednesday already! Nancy and boys are coming this weekend and we (Nancy and I) will probably go up to see Bobby on Saturday. Think Jane will be there and hopefully Marianne and family. Will be nice to see Jaida - what a sweety she is. Sounds like Ellen will be there too. Am looking forward to giving Bobby and Sal big hugs.

Dad just finished up a big framing project ($$$). He only charged what the materials cost and a little for labor but the extra $$$ is nice.

Catherine and Eric left their extension cord here. Let me know if I should give it to Nancy or Marianne to bring to Virginia Beach or just hang on to it.

I watched a premiere of a new series on HBO - "In Treatment" - it's 5 half hour segments a week about a psychiatrist and his half-hour sessions with patients - a different patient each segment. Very depressing and if I had to watch it again I would probably slit my own wrists!

gotta go - have a great day!

No comments: