Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey there - the first time I ever heard of Marion, Indiana (or is it Illinois?) I was a child riding a train with my father to St. Louis to visit my grandmother. I must have been about 6 years old because as I recall I was just beginning to read. My mother had packed little gifts for me with the names of towns we would pass thru and instructions to let me open each one as we passed thru that town just little gifts - crayons, coloring book, lifesavers, etc. When I saw the name Marion on a package it caused much excitement - couldn't seem to understand it could be the name of a town and be my name at the same time.

Enough tripping down memory lane. Weather forecast for today is rain, ice, snow, sleet, fog, etc. starting early morning. Guess the weathermen have everything covered just in case. However, it is now early morning and nothing is happening! lol. Wondering how Fritz will like the snow. I would guess that he would absolutely hate it. He refuses to go out in rain. Now Sandi is different - she loves the snow. Will race out the back door, nose buried in the snow and "plow" a furrow as she runs as fast as she can. I guess having all the hair makes the difference. As for me, I like to sit in the warm den, and gaze at the snow, never venturing out.

Okay everyone - have a great day - luv ya all!

No comments: