Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We wound up taking the load that was going to Maine- to NJ since it did not deliver until the 3rd. We spent the night in Kearny NJ in a walmart parking lot. They gave us a load from Jersey City rail road - to Marcy NY, where we are now. There is about 10 inches of snow on the ground and it is snowing now, I think they are expecting 3 to 6 inches. We are waiting for a dispatch, no telling how long it will take since it is a holiday, we could be here all day.I am glad I brought my old snow boots I bought at the thrift store about 14 yrs ago.
Santa brought me and Mark each a cold, one in the chest for Mark and a headcold for me! We both feel like crap....but I am still gonna go out in the snow.

I am not good at new years resolutions....so I won't make one!
We are going to Mom and Dads on 1/9/08 for mom's birthday on the 10th.

I have nick named fritz and brutus to Tinkle and sprinkle, ha ha.
Happy new year everyone!
love
mark and jane

No comments: