Tuesday, January 22, 2008

we will be leaving GA soon!!!

We will be leaving here today, thank goodness, sick of being here. We are at the usxpress terminal, and they don't let you leave with the truck unless you have a load or load assignment, they do have a van and will take you places though. We went to a chinese buffet last night, it was..o k...Another driver also came with us. She had gotten out of her truck..landed somehow wrong on her ankle and hurt her foot, she thinks it's broken.(Mark had asked her what happened when he noticed she had duck tape around her foot and a bad limp)...to me that's workers comp..why doesn't she go to the doctor???? I didn't ask her, but there must be a reason she doesn't want to go to the doctor.
Rambling along..we are supposed to be taking over a run going to Harrisonburg VA, it delivers at 3 am tonight.Mark is taking a nap now, he is snoring loudly.
We will hopefully be coming home too, Mark needs rx filled, so maybe tomorrow or thurs.
I am so glad to she Catherine blogging...tell the others we are coming home for us!!!
Shall I go on about freaky deaky druck drivers...ugh
I saw the movies titles from you blog mom..I will have to see if I can find copies to watch..haven't seen anything good since "Gone with the Wind" love that movie, I also want to watch An "Officer and a Gentleman". As for reading, now would be perfect, but I am online,and I can't read while we are rolling.
Mom how did your turnovers come out?
Marianne- are you reading this???? GIVE US A BLOG plz
Katie how about you ...are you reading this????tell us how college is
alright I will says bye for now
luv
jane

No comments: