Sunday, January 6, 2008

I am happy to report my quiche was successful! While Dad only said it was okay, that is a positive comment from him, and he did eat it. It is a different kind of quiche - no bacon - and if anyone wants it let me know and I will post it here.

I am reading Comfort Me With Apples by Ruth Reichl. She is a food editor/restaurant critic and this is about her early career. Very interesting but a little dangerous to read for those of us who struggle with weight.

Watched both debates last night. The Republicans got kind of nasty with each other - lol - what a sorry lot they are. Fred Thompson just looked incredibly stupid and befuddled. Thought all the Democrats did very well except Richardson. He just is not very articulate. I am sorry that Dodd and Biden have dropped out. I think Dodd is a genuine Stateman and with Biden debating there was always humor. Oh well.

Time to get off line and get serious here.

Love,
Mom

No comments: