Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Jane and Mark are here! They arrived about noon yesterday. Mark fixed all the gutters - I hid inside prepared to dial 911 if I heard a crash! Don't know what we will do today - looks like rain.

We watched Gone With the Wind last nite - jane was the only one who made it to the end. I enjoyed what I watched - the first half, even if it was about the sixth of seventh time I've watched it. I remember watching it once with Marianne.

I fell asleep before the final results of the New Hampshire primary were in so when I woke up at 2 A.M. I had to get up and turn on the T.V. to see who won. I like all the Democratic candidates and didn't think I really cared which one of the 3 won. But I felt a real surge of joy when I heard the Hilary had won. I really think that she is the best qualified to lead our country now. But if she is not the nominee I will happily support whoever is. I think John McCain is the best of all the Republicans, too.

Am getting offline now - have a wonderful day.

Love,
Mom

P.S. Ellen - Jane and I are going to wash Sandi today - lol.

No comments: