Sunday, January 13, 2008

Cranky

Not me, but some people seem to be. I check the blog compulsively. I keep waiting for Jane to post and tell us where she is. I expect a post everyday from her if only to say: Shreveport, LA.

Speaking of LA, that marine from Camp LeJuene (sp?) who is on the run after killing the woman he raped and impregnated was spotted there. You should read the CNN article on it. Awful. Sad.

So, Kaiti is currently in Charlottesville, driving to Lynchburg. She is not happy about going back which is sad. She is taking some interesting courses, so I hope they work out and that she gets a fun JOB so she can buy herself some cool stuff and save for an apartment wherever she lands next.

I worked out at the gym today! I did a high impact free weight workout with a friend. It was hard and I was the oldest and fattest there. I hope the french bread and veggie soup I'm about to have won't spoil my hard work. I was craving mom's vegetable soup today, but I remember growing up and for some reason I hated it --only liked the Campbell's.

We have an icy rain coming down now, so a hot bowl of soup and hot bread sure sounds good. We're watching football, and the NY/Dallas game is good!

Ok - people start posting and it is fun to read about what we're doing even if it is not extraordinary. Oh - and mom, I saw a lady on Dr. Phil who is crazier about her dog than you are about Fritzie. She chews his dog bones for him and spits them into his mouth. Dr. Phil actually just gave up on her.

Ok- back to empty nest boredom bliss.

-ellen
p.s. please do a snow dance for me.

No comments: